Sunday, January 24, 2010

Small Change in Grade Breakdown in Syllabus

I edited the grade brakedown as listed in your syllabus to give more weight to the major components of class.  Basically, I removed the 15 points for your Blog Response, since that should simply be part of your Daily Participation grade (which I lowered from 20 to 15 points).  I have redistributed these points to the Weekly Repsonse Questions (from 50 to 60 points) and your papers (from 35 points each to 40 points each).  I just wanted to make sure you were aware of these changes (see below):

REQUIRED WORK (Total 200 points)
 Daily Participation/Interest: 15 points
 Weekly Response Questions: 60 points
 Two Papers: (40 each) 80 points
 Gothic Storytelling: 15 points
 Final Exam: 30 points

Let me know if you have any questions.  And be sure you read the questions for Tuesday (below).

No comments:

Post a Comment